There are so many factors to consider when it comes to buying a vaper, especially when it comes to buying your very first vaper. But worry not, we are here to tell you what the key points are to consider, when it comes to finding the best suitable vaper for you.
1. The ease of use: where do you want to vape? Rather at home or out on the streets? There are many types of vapers available but some are more for carrying around while others are more so for those who want to vape at home.
2. The size of the vaper: vapers are different in size. While the smaller ones are about as large as a super-sized pen, the larger ones are heavier and not that easy to carry around. If you want the lightest choice, then stick with e-cigarettes which are virtually the size of a normal cigarette and therefore they are more so like smoking.
3. The actual performance: vapers are very different when it comes to performance. While the smaller vapers and e-cigs have a barely above average performance, more complex vapers are high performance and have tons of setting options which smaller vapers lack.
4. The price: how much do you want to invest in vaping? There are cheap options but there are also very expensive vapers out there. However if you buy vaper for the first time, we suggest you to buy a smaller, less complicated device, even if its performance is not the best. It’s because lots of smokers make the mistake of wanting to commit too soon, therefore they invest in a very expensive machine, but then they give up on it, return back to smoking and not use that expensive vaper anymore. This means lots of money wasted practically on nothing.
5. The look: there are tons of vaping communities who are all about decorating their vapers, but we don’t even have to go that far. There are smaller vapers available in multiple colours, with multiple choices of decorations for those who want a stylish choice.
All in all if you are a newbie in vaping invest smart, don’t go deep waters and use your vaper for experimenting it first. Then, if you feel you are ready to be committed to vaping, you can switch to a more complicated device later on.
There are tons of trendy looking, easy-to-use vapers out there, which are very easy to handle, easy to carry around and use and they are just the perfect choice for new starters, also because they come for a good price. We suggest you only to go for a more expensive device if you are totally sure you are ready commit vaping. Some of the complicated vapers are only suggested to be used by those who know all about vaping.
Anyways, check out your choices. The good news is, that e-liquids are not device dependent, therefore you can get any certified e-liquid for your vaping device.